Brooke - Associate (Junior Stylist)
Brooke is a true local. She was born and raised in Chuluota, right near Oviedo, FL. She attended the Aveda Institute of Orlando. A few years ago, Brooke’s best friend was diagnosed with cancer and lost her hair. As her hair grew back, Brooke was fascinated with watching it grow and experimenting with new ways to cut it. Doing her friend’s hair and makeup, and seeing her so happy, gave her a real passion for this industry, and confirmed Brooke that she’s on the right path.
Guy Tang, because he does fun and creative colors and always produces great tutorial videos.
Brooke loves doing fun fashion colors on her clients, as well as seamless and classic balayage (hair painting).
Brooke is an animal LOVER! She was raised on a horse farm, and still loves to ride her horses to this day.
Certifications and Advanced Education
- Bumble and bumble Product Knowledge Class
- Wella Balayage Class, taught by National Wella Artist Aleksandar Blagojevic
- Pravana Vivids
- Razor Haircuts - Look and Learn by Valerie Prieto, recap from Bb.’s Class ‘Bb.Cut – The Foundation’ which Valerie took in NYC.
- Razor Haircut – Demo with Jason Schwind.
- Moroccan Oil Advanced Cutting Techniques - Disconnected Pixie
- Moroccan Oil Product Knowledge