Marissa - Associate (Junior Stylist)
The Social Butterfly
Marissa graduated cosmetology school in 2015 from Salon Professionals Academy in Fort Myers, FL. Her mother, aunt, uncle, and cousin are all hairdressers, and Marissa has been in or around a salon since birth. You could say hairdressing is in her blood.
Blake Lively, because her hair is #hairgoals.
Marissa has a fascination with horror films. If you're a fan, make sure to ask her which cult classics are her favorites.
She also loves doing pastels and vivid colors, or “unicorn hair”.
Marissa’s favorite technique to perform is "balayage" (or painting hair). This service gives her the freedom to create unique and customized patterns in her clients’ hair. She also loves doing a great blowout. Make sure you ask for her signature “VS Runway” blowout.
Certifications and Advanced Education
- Aqua Hair Extensions
- Bumble and bumble Product Knowledge
- Wella Balayage Class, taught by National Wella Artist Aleksandar Blagojevic
- Pravana Vivids
- Razor Haircuts - Look and Learn by Valerie Prieto, recap from Bb.’s Class ‘Bb.Cut – The Foundation’ which Valerie took in NYC.
- Moroccan Oil Advanced Cutting Techniques - Disconnected Pixie
- Moroccan Oil Product Knowledge