Claudia - Stylist
Claudia started her career in Bayreuth Germany, a beautiful town in northern Bavaria, at the age of 16.
Her thirst for knowledge, love of beauty and curiosity led her to seek specialized training in color, cuts, Brazilian blow-outs, hair extensions and more.
She's bilingual and has a 3-year Bachelor's Degree in Hairstyling, as well as training in Barbering.
Claudia’s German training and experience combine to make her a great stylist not to mention an interesting person to talk to.
Her desire to continually learn and evolve as a professional keeps her interested and always knowledgeable about the current trends.
She loves to work with each client to find the style and color most suited to their personality and lifestyle.
Favorite Technique To Do
All of it! Claudia loves a challenge. Book a consultation to discuss what you have in mind and watch her work her magic.
Lola from Run Lola Run
Live in the area? Look for Claudia's bright red hair! You can usually find her biking around Oviedo.
“Don’t do unto others that you don’t want to do unto you.” Confucius
Additional Certifications/Advanced Education Received:
- Bilingual - English & German
- COPPOLA Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment
- Bumble and bumble product knowledge class
- Balayage Techniques
- Up-Do's by Kell Grace
- Wella Color Application
- Moroccan Oil Blow Dry
- Advanced Cutting Classes
- Bumble and bumble 2 day Razor Cutting Course (Bb.U - NYC)
- Wella Color Class - Balayage and Reverse Balayage
- Wella Color Class - Color Corrections
- HotHeads Extensions Certification Class
- Moroccan Oil Cutting Class