COVID-19 Safe zone
Though we could never guarantee that we are a COVID-19 FREE space the health and well-being of both the team and our clientele is a top priority, and the best way to help ensure that is to practice great salon and personal hygiene always -- not just during this public health emergency, but always. This is a great example of why beauty professionals are licensed and that salons are regulated, inspected and have oversight by a state level regulatory body. It’s all there to ensure that the health and safety of everyone in the salon environment. However, in addition to our normal sterilization we have taken extra measures to be a ‘Safe Zone’
- Spring Cleaning. During our month of closure we have deeply sanitized every inch of the salon to insure the safety of our team and clients. With an initial deep cleaning done at least once a week. We will continue to sterilize tools and ensure stations are wiped down in between each clients and giving freshly laundered capes for every client. Our staff was also Barbicide Certified over the break.
- Temporarily eliminated late cancelation fees. We encourage customers who feel ill to cancel appoints, during this time we will be eliminating our cancelation fee.
- Encouraging staff to stay home when sick. On the same token, if our team members are not feeling well, we encourage them to take a sick day.
- Reducing services and use pre-booking. To reduce the number of people in our waiting area, we have switched to an appointment-only system.
- Practice safe hand washing and hand sanitizing. We are asking clients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon. We have set up a hand washing station in the waiting area and have hand sanitizer dispersed throughout the salon. Employees are also washing their hands in between all clients.
- Salon hours. To keep from too many people being in the salon at one time we coordinated with each of the stylist to adjust our hours and reduce our schedule for the time being (AKA no double booking).