Erika - Stylist
Erika graduated from the Aveda Institute of South Florida in Davie, in 2017.
Since middle school she’s had a passion for fashion and the beauty industry. She loves making people feel confident and beautiful. Even a simple blowdry can make someone leave feeling brand new.
Erika loves to do color and balayage (hair painting). She views each client’s hair like her personal canvas, and has fun getting creative.
Erika’s hair hero is Lisa Walker, AKA @LisaLovesBalayage on Instagram.
Lisa did hair for a long time, wasn’t very successful at it, so about about three years ago, she decided to change salons, change her approach and gave hair one more chance. She stopped treating it like a hobby and looked at is as a career. She poured her whole heart into it. Now, Lisa’s very successful, booked solid, has a following of 593K and teaches classes all over the world. The moral of the story is, she never gave up!
Erika loves fast cars! When she was younger, she had a Honda Civic hatchback DX with all the bells and whistles, courtesy of her brother. People would always try to race her as she drove by.
Certifications and Advanced Education
- Bumble and bumble Product Knowledge Class
- Wella Balayage – taught by National Wella Artist Aleksandar Blagojevic
- Pravana Vivids
- Razor Haircutting – with Jason Schwind.
- Bumble and bumble - Bb.Recipes with Nico Aceves
- Wella Color Correction Class - with Master Wella Color Educator Jay Thornhill
- Hattori Hanzo Cutting Class - with National Educator Oscar Bond
- Balayage and Hair Painting - with Mallery Share @hellobalayage
- Moroccan Oil Knotworks I & II - with National MO Educator Erika Rivera